Ghosts Stole My Puppy Ghosts Stole My Puppy

I adored this game after the first few levels. It's such a genius little design, it feels like an actual Nintendo flash game. This is by far one of my favorite games on Newgrounds, and I'll never stop enjoying it.

Gimp Gimp

Lol this is so retarded but fun

Traumata Traumata

Interesting survival-horror game. I love how you're trying to solve some deja vu mystery while also trying to evade a psycho killer from your past memories. There were some minor things that could have been cleaned up though, like how every other object has no use whatsoever. Why put it in the game if it's useless? Still a great game though.

Suddenly Zombies Suddenly Zombies

Pretty good overall. It's got the basic running-around-and-shooting-stuff mechanics but adds a layer of complexity with extra statistics. It really keeps you focused on keeping yourself alive by making the health meter extra sensitive (i.e. it slowly continually decreases after being attacked by zombies), but the hunger and thirst meters that depleted no matter what was a littler frustrating. The last thing I'll want to focus on is my hunger and thirst levels, so it just seems unnecessary, which is why you can die so easily. Still, its nice to see a game that is challenging because it respects the gamer's intellect rather than a game that just rewards you for every little accomplishment. Nice game!

Questopia Questopia

This game is amazing! At first I thought I had downloaded something from seeing the high quality of it. This is something all flash game makers should look to.

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

One of the best games ever. Expertly crafted and clearly had much effort and thought into it. The plot was perfectly complex yet easy to follow. This is basically like a movie.

Ivan Ivan

Extremely well done. It really captures the feelings of congestion and loneliness. A little short though.

Drink the Milk Drink the Milk

YES. YES. I LOVE IT. IF A GAME DESERVED A REWARD EVEN IF IT WAS RETARDED, IT WOULD BE THIS ONE.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

One of the best games on Newgrounds. It's extremely addictive and action-packed, and the bosses were beyond great. I even liked the art style better than the original madness by Krinkels. Mindchamber, I ask for one thing: MORE MADNESS GAMES.

Counter Terror Counter Terror

Really awesome game. It was simple but addictive at the same time. The jokes were a little dumb though.